Here are a few tips…
- Before you begin, make sure you have something new to say; something authentic to contribute.
- Know the marketplace, as it is ever-changing.
- Find out the advantages of selling your book to a publishing house versus self-publishing.
- Stay away from vanity publishers.
- Publishers purchase books that will make them money. In other words, they purchase books that are appealing to large groups in specific markets,Â with a healthy authorâ€™s platform.
- Add marketing and selling duties to your overall plan for your book.
For more tips and guidance, feel free to contact us anytime at [email protected]